Shulamit Sapir-nevo has published five books of poetry in Hebrew,
a novel, and a book of poems translated into English.
"I will open my doors to the way" (1977, Arazim Publishing).
"Parking Liights" (1986, Maariv Publications).
"Chocolate talk" (1994, Ramot-Tel Aviv University Publications);
recipient of a creativity award from the Association for
the advancement of research, literature, and art.
"The Water Man" (1994, Ramot-Tel Aviv University Publications);
a book of poems translated to English by Mel Rosenberg.
"A bit of the Forbidden" (2000, Ramot-Tel Aviv University Publications).
"The September Man" (2003, Visart Publishing); a novel.
"Doves of Latrun" (2006, Shiryon Publishing, Israeli Tank Corps);
a collection of poems and prose, with English translations.
"Reading in the Coffee" (2011, Tzivonim Publishing).
• Sulamit's poems have been published in Literary supplements, literary magazines and poetry collections.
* Her cabaret entitled "pink lady" (music by Nima Polturek), has been performed in various venues.
* Shulamit served in the Israeli Defence Forces for ten years, achieving the rank of major.
* She worked for "Israel Chemicals Ltd." in advancement, training and management of senior staff.
* She presently has her own consulting firm for strategic planning of senior personnel.
* She writes for the magazine "Shiryon".
* She is a member of the "Israeli Writers society".
* She is married with two children and lives in the Tel Aviv area.
For poems in English please press: English & Colors.